Monday, December 10, 2007

Final Blog

Well now, this is my 21st and final blog. As much as I am going to try to keep posting and writing new things on it, I am not sure if I will be able to. Its strange because I can't tell if I really am that busy or just that lazy. So far this year I have written about dreams, steroids, living on campus, a gunman on campus, and even about how random I am. This blog experience overall has been really different, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. It did show me that I could write basically anything about sports, which I had never done before. I easily found information and could write vividly about certain teams and events that happened around the league. Writing about something I knew very well and watched religiously made certain blogs just fly out of my mind onto the screen. Another thing that aided me in my blog writing is the fact that we could write about anything. I could write about what happened today, or even a girl with beautiful eyes and short smooth hair. She might also have small soft hands and smile thats impossible to miss, with a laugh you'd love to hear. You could write about how even though you don't see her too much, it's worth goin to Jersey just for that short amount of time. This has been the strangest blog I've ever written, I trailed off there for a little bit. Anyway the year has been awesome, I enjoyed the blogs, maybe this won't be my last.

No comments: